History of RMPRO(TM)
Quality note for professionals.
RMPRO(TM) has the following features (in addition to many other) to enable you to effectively plan and manage your risks of accidental releases of chemicals or solvents:
RMPRO(TM) is a very easy-to-use but powerful program because its release and dispersion models are enabled to allow:
- Gaseous releases
- Liquid spills resulting in gaseous releases (Diked or not diked releases)
- Risk management calculations for toxic endpoints from air dispersion of releases
- Process safety management tools
- Emergency planning
- Spill/release log
- Many chemicals' properties supplied and user input-able table for additional chemicals
- All ranges of input properties
- Any stability, any wind speed, any quantity release, any release duration
- Dense gas, nuetrally buoyant and excessive ground-level convection scenarios
- Instantaneous plots of concentrations vs. distances for all stabilities for any release
- LFL concentration locations for flammables
Download and/or see demo results
Order now using a purchase order.
Buy online using a credit card
Back to products page.
Back to home page.